Specialist-Supply Chain-(Enugu) at Etisalat Nigeria
Submitted by doncheks on July 28, 2013 - 2:12am
- Support the Manager-Distribution in ensuring adequate inventory levels and proper safeguard of inventory items Principal Functions:
- Liaise with relevant Procurement personnel for goods receipt, inventory management and execution of tasks according to defined work schedules.
- Monitor stock levels and ensure product availability in assigned sales outlets according to forecast.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure alignment of products and services with pre-defined service level agreements.
- Liaise with transportation providers and co-ordinate inbound and outbound distribution activities.
- Liaise with relevant unit/ team/ function in carrying out all distribution activities .
- Attend team meetings as required.
- Prepare/ compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Manager-Distribution (South-East).
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager-Distribution (South-East)
- First degree or equivalent in any relevant discipline.
- Relevant postgraduate/ professional qualifications/ certifications shall provide an advantage.
- Between two (2) and five (5) years’ directly relevant post-NYSC work experience
Thursday, August 16, 2012